SPRING/SUMMER 2018 Sale Dates have been announced!!
Save the Date!!! April 15th-21st!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CONSIGNORS PLEASE NOTE 1&2&3 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
1. Each Consignor may bring 150 items per consignor ID. The Participation Fee is $12.50 per consignor ID. Once you have entered 150 items in your batch, you will need to sign up for a second consignor ID and start a new batch under this new consignor ID for any remaining items. This is different than just starting a new batch. With a new Consignor ID, an additional $12.50 participation fee will automatically be deducted from your check for that ID.
There are no limits on specific sized items for this sale!
2. Consignors, would you like to shop 30 minutes earlier than the time on your Pre-Sale shopping pass? As you are entering your items, choose to Discount (50%off) ALL and Donate ALL your unsold items at the end of the event. Donations will go directly to local foster families and local charities that directly help families in and around our community. Our experience has been that when a consignor chooses to mark items to be discounted for 25% off mid-week and then 50% off toward the end of the event, the Consignor ultimately sells more and earns more! When you choose to Discount and Donate ALL items, we will Bump your Pre-Sale shopping time up by 30 minutes!!
3. We NO LONGER accept crib or bed mattresses!
We ask that you bring your best, high quality items - the same quality you would expect to find when you are shopping.
Not a Consignor but WANT TO SHOP BEFORE THE PUBLIC TO GET THE BEST DEALS AND AVOID THE CROWD?
Read about how you can volunteer with us and receive an early shopping pass to our private pre-sale.
You can reach me anytime at:
♥What is Rhea Lana's?
A bi-annual (1 week in Fall and Spring) consignment sale event of HIGH QUALITY children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby items, gently used maternity clothes and much much more. Consignors enter their items into our easy to use online system, prepare and price their own items, and make 70% of all items that are purchased during the week of the sale. Consignors can review their sales online throughout the week and then pick up their check on the final day, along with their unsold items. We GUARANTEE all items (i.e. if an unsold item is not returned, then we will pay the consignor 70% of the price of that item). If consignors choose, unsold items can be left and we will donate them to a few hand picked local charities.
♥Oh, and the best part?
...Volunteer Workers, Consignors, and Moms-To-Be get to shop before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event!
Check out this Video to see what Rhea Lana's is all about!
♥Here is what you can do NOW to be part of our events!
1) Join our Mailing List
You will be kept up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your addresses with others.
2) Start cleaning out your closets!
As you turn over your children's closets, create a "consigning tub" with your children's best Fall and Winter clothing that they no longer wear. Shoppers love to buy great quality name brand and boutique items for less at our events. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, cribs, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, Jumparoos, large toys, and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items...we typically sell 95% of baby equipment!
3) Become a Consignor
Start preparing and entering your items into our online system. Be sure to check out Merchandise Preparation for guidelines.
4) Refer friends and earn more as a consignor
When you refer THREE new consignors to Rhea Lana's, you will receive 75% (rather than 70%) of your sales!! When you refer FIVE or more new consignors, you'll get 80% of your sales!!
Note: Each consignor must consign at least 15 items. Be sure to tell your referral consignors to give us your name (Email Christine@rhealana.com) when they register to consign.
5) Consider becoming a Volunteer!
We need moms and grandmas just like you to help us bring Rhea Lana's to the community. You'll be THE FIRST group to SHOP EARLY! Email Christine@rhealana.com to learn more!
We are looking forward to serving the families in the West Chicagoland area because we are moms who love helping moms!
♥ Christine ♥